The APMP-NCA Board of Directors is pleased to welcome Board self-nominations from APMP-NCA members. You must meet the following requirements at the time you submit your nomination to be eligible for election to the Board:
- Annual APMP dues must be current.
- You must be affiliated with the NCA Chapter.
- You must be willing to assume the role and responsibilities of the Director-at-Large Position as delineated in the NCA By-Laws (https://apmpnca.org/bylaws/) and make the professional commitment to for the full 12-months tenure.
- You must be able to attend monthly Board Meetings held the first Tuesday of each month from 6:00 – 7:00 pm and the 2-3 hour Strategic Planning Meeting held in January. Eight Board Meetings are held via teleconference and four are held in person at a location in the greater Washington, DC area. One of these meetings is our December welcome dinner.
- Additionally, if you are nominating yourself for one of our four Officer positions (President, Vice President, Treasurer, or Secretary) you must meet three additional have 3 additional requirements:
- Officer positions are 2-year terms, thus self-nominees must commit to serving for the full 24-month tenure.
- Self-nominees for an Officer position must commit to attending and participating in the monthly Officer/ Executive Committee Board Meetings held immediately preceding the monthly Board of Directors meeting each month.
- In order to be eligible to run for one of the four Officer positions, the self-nominee must have served as a Director on the APMP-NCA Board for a minimum of one year.
It is strongly encouraged that before self-nominating you have the necessary time and support from your employer (if applicable) for your involvement on the Board.
How to Apply
Compete the self-nomination Intake Form at https://forms.gle/PFLK7wnA8SSeY72RA, which will require:
- Board Position I am Nominating Myself for:
- Current/Previous APMP Experience/Biography: (150 words or less)
Nominations Close September 27 @ 5PM. We will conduct an e-ballot election in October in which all APMP-NCA members in good standing will have the opportunity to vote electronically. We will announce the results in a broadcast email in November.
Nominations for several positions have already been accepted; however, APMP-NCA members in good standing may choose to run for these positions as well. The Board of Directors are comprise of the following roles:
- President [Incumbent running]
- Vice-President [Incumbent running]
- Treasurer [Incumbent running]
- Annual Conference Co-Chair – two (2) positions
- Corporate Partner Chair [Incumbent running]
- E-Zine Chair [Incumbent running]
- Marketing & Publicity Chair
- Membership Chair
- Professional Development Chair [Incumbent running]
- Events Co-Chair – two (2) positions [one Incumbent running]
- Technology Chair [Incumbent running]
The responsibilities/duties of each Board member position are listed in our by-laws available on the APMP-NCA website (https://apmpnca.org/bylaws/). If you have any questions, please contact Hélène Courard at Helene@apmpnca.org.