The mission of the APMP-NCA chapter is to support our members in advancing their professional goals and increasing their capabilities to win business.
The APMP NCA Chapter maximizes member value by:
- Creating an environment and opportunities to develop knowledge, skills, professionalism and application of best practices,
- Partnering with industry, academia and government to unleash the power of capture and proposal management,
- Providing a forum for the discussion and examination of problems, solutions, applications and ideas,
- Disseminating information regarding developments in the profession, and
- Attracting, developing and retaining leadership to ensure the future of the organization.
Use the Power of APMP’s Largest Chapter to Advance your Work and Career
If you’re located in the mid-Atlantic region of the United States, you’re in luck. The Association of Proposal Management Professionals – National Capital Area (APMP-NCA) is the second largest of APMP’s 25 worldwide chapters. We’re here to support your success.
- Located in the metropolitan Washington, DC area — the hub of federal government business activity – the chapter’s activities are centrally located at a variety of locations in and around Washington
- Great networking opportunities with more than 1,000 active members practicing in capture and proposal management
- Relevant topics focusing on public sector procurement and acquisition, business strategy, and the best practices used in crafting responses
- Repeat winner of APMP’s Outstanding Chapter of the Year Award
Our members include a broad range of proposal management, capture management, business development, and competitive intelligence professionals:
- Employees in the industry working for small and large firms
- Independent consultants who provide knowledge-based services
- Vendors of related products and services
- Members and staff of other associations
- Government procurement personnel
How we serve you:
Our parent organization also brings you: