The APMP-NCA Board of Directors is pleased to welcome Board self-nominations from APMP-NCA members. You must meet the following requirements at the time you submit your nomination to be eligible for election to the Board:
- Annual APMP dues must be current.
- You must be affiliated with the NCA Chapter.
- You must be willing to assume the role and responsibilities of the Director-at-Large Position as delineated in the NCA By-Laws (https://apmpnca.org/bylaws/) and make the professional commitment to for the full 12-months tenure.
- You must be able to attend monthly Board Meetings held the first Tuesday of each month from 6:00 – 7:00 pm and the 2-3 hour Strategic Planning Meeting held in January. Eight Board Meetings are held via teleconference and four are held in person at a location in the greater Washington, DC area. One of these meetings is our December welcome dinner.
It is strongly encouraged that before self-nominating you have the necessary time and support from your employer (if applicable) for your involvement on the Board.
How to Apply
Send an email message to Hélène Courard ([email protected]) by close of business (5:00 p.m. EST) on Friday, October 12 with the following information:
- Board Position I am Nominating Myself for:
- Current/Previous APMP Experience/Biography: (150 words or less)
We will conduct an e-ballot election in October in which all APMP-NCA members in good standing will have the opportunity to vote electronically. We will announce the results in a broadcast email in November.
Nominations for several Director at Large positions have already been accepted; however, APMP-NCA members in good standing may choose to run for these positions as well. Note that our Executive Board will be serving the second year of a two-year term and will not run as part of this year’s election.
The following positions are up for election this year:
- Annual Conference Co-Chair – two (2) positions
- Corporate Partner Chair
- E-Zine Chair
- Marketing & Publicity Chair
- Membership Chair
- Professional Development Chair
- Events Co-Chair – two (2) positions
- Technology Chair
The responsibilities/duties of each Board member position are listed in our by-laws available on the APMP-NCA website (https://apmpnca.org/bylaws/). If you have any questions, please contact Hélène Courard at [email protected]