- Dates: 07 – 07 Sep, 2017
APMP-NCA’s Capture Breakfast offers business and capture professionals the opportunity to present at our highly regarded annual event. The Capture Breakfast Team is looking for experienced individuals in the capture field to lead discussions during 15-minute, rotating table mini-sessions. This year’s event will be held on September 7 at the Fairview Park Marriott from 7:30 to 11:00 a.m.
Our breakfast will be kicked off by an enthusiastic keynote speaker, Mrs. Stacey Piper. The remainder of time will be round table breakout discussions on varieties of topics surrounding win strategies, led by different moderators including topics such as customer relationships, no-bid decisions, and teaming strategies. You will hear from the industry’s best on their viewpoints and will take away pointers and guidance that you can apply in the opportunities you pursue.
Keynote: Stacey Piper–President, Stacey Piper Consulting; former VP Federal Marketing, ICF
– Heather Gray, GDIT, Director, Capture Management
– Kirste Webb, Information International Associates, VP, Business Development
– Christy Hollywood, Cardno, VP, Business Development
– Cora Murphy, Evermay Consulting Group, Sr. VP, Capture
– Zhenia Klevitsky, PwC, Director, Customer Relationship
– Jeffrey Shen, Red Team Consulting, VP/GM
– Kristen Murphy, GDIT, Senior Director, Capture
Stop by the vendor booths to pick up some swag and don’t forget to bring your stack of business cards for networking. Get your tickets now- this limited-seating event WILL sell out!”
***Please notify us if you have a food allergy.***
Get your tickets TODAY at http://tinyurl.com/ycmnoxug
Special Thanks to our sponsors!!!