Satsyil is looking for a Proposal Writer in Herndon,VA or Remote
- Write multiple sections of the Technical Solution and/or Management Approach Interview projects SMEs to gain customer-specific and solution area information in support of writing
- Write Past Performances research and work with Project/Program Managers to collect additional content to produce a comprehensive and compelling response
- Send data calls to partners and ensure they submit their response on time
- Respond to data calls for partners on time
- Prepare resumes in support of proposal efforts, working to collect, update, and customize resumes for each effort
- Production for hard copy proposal submissions
- Respond to RFI/RFP/RFQ's on time
- Determines proposal concept by identifying and clarifying opportunities and needs; studying requests for proposal (RFPs); attending strategy meetings.
- Meets proposal deadline by establishing priorities and target dates for information gathering, writing, review, and approval; entering and monitoring tracking data; coordinating requirements with contributors; contributing proposal status information to review meetings; transmitting proposals.
- Gathers proposal information by identifying sources of information; coordinating submissions and collections; identifying and communicating risks associated with proposals.
- Develops proposal by assembling information including project nature, objectives/outcomes/deliverables, implementation, methods, timetable, staffing, budget, standards of performance, and evaluation; writing, revising, and editing drafts including executive summaries, conclusions, and organization credentials.
- Prepares presentation by evaluating text, graphics, and binding; coordinating printing.
- Maintains quality results by using templates; following proposal-writing standards including readability, consistency, and tone; maintaining proposal support databases.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent writing skills
- At least 6 years experience writing management and technical proposal sections in response to Federal Government solicitations
- Meets deadlines/strong time management skills
- A sales-oriented mind an understanding of how to capture the interest of a target customer through writing
- Knowledge of word processing software
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Expert level proficiency with MS Word
- Strong interpersonal relationship skills
- Previous work experience at government client sites or having worked directly for the Federal Government.
- Degree in English, Technology, Business, or Marketing.
- Graphics experience.