Seeking self-starting individuals to assist clients with organizing and developing responses to Federal requests for proposals. Must be comfortable with adapting and reacting to shifting priorities, new challenges, and hard deadlines. Performs various capture and proposal services, such as analyzing solicitations, determining proposal requirements, developing the response strategy, and submitting a compliant, responsive proposal along with writing, tailoring, and editing content that supports technical and management sections, staffing, quality, and performance plans, and/or past performance and resume segments.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Outlining, writing, developing, and recovering narrative and graphic content irrespective of the discipline, technology, or topic requirements
- Conducting interviews with key personnel, subcontractors, program managers, and subject matter experts to elicit information for resumes, past performance, management, and technical content
- Generating proposal process deliverables, including annotated outlines, compliance matrices, proposal trackers, data calls, etc.
- Editing proposals for spelling, typographical, and grammatical errors, and proper syntax, as well as readability, ease of comprehension, and consistency
- Engaging key clients and company thought leaders to develop trusted relationships and collaborative rapport to deliver on our “client first” and “best idea wins” ethos
Desired Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Federal procurement: Must have experience writing and/or managing Federal proposals and expertise in the Federal procurement process, including the FAR, contracting vehicles, and the nuances of Federal contracting
- Computer skills: Must be proficient with Microsoft Office suite, including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and SharePoint
- Team Player: Works well independently and in an intensely collaborative team environment
- Attention to detail: Possesses a fastidious attention to detail with a sense of urgency while working on client-facing deliverables, where customers expect high-quality, winning proposals
- Communication: Possesses excellent verbal and written communication skills to clearly articulate themes, ideas, and other insights to management, relevant stakeholders, and evaluation boards
- Creativity: Able to create compelling content for each proposal by integrating unique win themes and strategic messaging
- Problem-solving skills: Must be intellectually curious with strong creative and imaginative prowess to generate ideas for solving complex problems and producing outcomes
- Flexibility: Able to adjust to frequent changes in priorities, effectively managing time and working across multiple projects with competing deadlines
Applicants will be hired at the Associate or Senior Associate level commensurate with experience, background, and education. US Citizenship is required.
Desired Education & Experience
- Education: BS/BA in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering, Information Management, Business Management, or Professional Writing, or a related field
- Experience: 2 to 7 years of experience
To apply, please click here.