VISTA Technology Services, Inc. (VISTA) is a company that takes pride in its business development process and success. We are expanding our proposal writing capacity to support greater business development pursuits in Defense and IC Logistics CONUS and OCONUS; Defense DoD 5000 Program Management pursuits across services; and Data Analytics – Business Information Capture pursuits across Defense and IC. Successful candidates will have a demonstrable track record of “whatever it takes” teamwork in delivering strategic, high visibility, multi-million-dollar proposals. As a VISTA proposal writer, you will take end-to-end ownership and hands on command of proposal development and all related support processes. You will lead collaborative, integrated proposal teams to plan, develop and deliver winning proposals that clearly separate us from the competition and drive our business to the next level.
- Coordinate and participate in all aspects of proposal development, execution and submission
- Lead kick-off meetings and facilitate all color reviews
- Independently create all proposal development materials including proposal outline, proposal management plan, proposal kick-off meeting materials, storyboard and writing plans
- Provide direction for the preparation of the technical inputs and the recurring costing to achieve a response in line with the bid strategy
- Write and edit proposal narrative as necessary based on input from applicable technical and managerial subject matter experts; coordinated graphics input, and oversee final proposal production
- Writing Assignments will include Management Volumes, Technical Volumes, Past Performance and Corporate Experience Volumes, and Executive Summaries. Staffing and Pricing Volumes typically written by other business development team members.
- Ensure compliance with compliance matrix development and checklist.
- Proactively devise and implement new tools and maximize use of existing tools and processes in Bids/Proposal activities
- Act as key focal point between business development, sales teams and product teams for Key Capture and Must Win programs
- Drive lessons learned methodology into continuous improvement activities for Bids/Proposals
- Solutions-oriented; strong skills in leadership and strategic thinking while being able to be a producer
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and meet deadline requirements
- Proven ability to conceptualize and write compelling, customer-oriented proposal narratives
- Team-player attitude to orchestrate and direct large and/or complex proposal team efforts
- Familiar with Shipley Proposal Process
- Excellent written and oral communication
- MS Office savvy
- Customer focused
- 5 years of progressive experience in federal proposal development
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing communications, or engineering-related discipline (or equivalent experience)
- US Citizenship
- Security Clearance
VISTA offers a strong compensation package and a competitive leave package. A generous benefit plan includes medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, tuition assistance and employer matching 401(k) plan.
To learn more about VISTA and to apply for this position, please visit our website at www.VISTAtsi.com.
VISTA is an AA/Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Disability/Veterans Employer