Wiles Mensch Corporation- DC (WMC-DC) is seeking a Proposal/Marketing Coordinator to join our growing team! Below is a list of responsibilities and requirements. In addition to the given lists, the ideal candidate possesses a team first mentality. They are committed to professionalism and collaboration. In return, WMC-DC offers a competitive salary and benefits, opportunity for growth and development, and a professional and relaxed working environment.
Looking forward to learning more about you to determine if we are a good fit for the future! Please submit your resume and cover letter for consideration.
- Prepare high-impact qualifications (resumes, firm profiles, project sheets etc.), proposals, and written content in response to Requests for Proposals/Qualifications/Information, for public and private real estate development projects.
- Coordinate fee proposals across multiple disciplines.
- Review solicitation materials, and monitor procurement sources.
- Develop proposal strategies that uniquely position the firm for award.
- Assisting with business development outreach for teaming purposes.
- Assist with the preparation of business development and marketing collateral and presentations.
- Maintain Proposal Library, which contains all files, information, and project data relative to proposal development and general marketing.
- Assist in updating the firm’s website.
- Experience working in the AEC/Real Estate Development industry a plus.
- Experience developing proposals for both public and/or private clients.
- Experience using Adobe Creative Suite (CC) applications. InDesign required.
- Microsoft Office applications – Word, Excel, and PowerPoint required.
- Familiarity with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems, preferably Deltek and/or Cosential.
- High level of attention to detail and the ability to multi-task.
- Experience in coordinating projects across multiple departments, both internally and externally, to meet deadlines.