My name is Raymond W. Crumpler and I’m a Senior Recruiter at ATS (Acclaim Technical Services).
- Founded in 2000 and headquartered in Reston, VA
- More than 20 contracts supporting the Intelligence, Defense, and Law Enforcement Communities
- Competencies include Language, Intelligence, Operations, Training, and Systems Engineering
- 100-percent Employee-Owned Company
- Over 300 employees supporting contracts worldwide, over 80 percent of whom support the Intelligence Community
- Six consecutive year recipient of “Top Workplace” honors in The Washington Post’s annual survey of National Capital Region employees, ranking 1st in 2018 among companies with 150-499 employees in the region
ATS has a need for a Proposal Manager.
If interested please, forward a copy of your resume to me at your earliest convenience or if you’re not in the market was hoping you might refer a candidate.
Job Title: Proposal Manager
- Prepare and manage proposals from initial request to final proposal response
- Review and analyze solicitation materials and ensure proposal compliance and responsiveness to client requirements
- Develop proposal artifacts including: proposal plan, compliance matrices, outlines storyboards, schedules, data calls, page allocation, themes, discriminators, etc.
- Work with the Capture Manager and Business Development team to lead all critical milestones in the proposal process including kickoff, color reviews and working group meetings
- Write and edit proposal content, and collaborate with the design team to develop graphics, tables and charts
- Monitor and measure proposal progress and completion status
- Coordinate and participate in final proposal production activities
- Maintain proposal database
- Five (5) or more year's hands-on proposal management experience with federal government proposals
- In-depth knowledge of how to analyze a solicitation and structure a proposal to be compliant, responsive, and competitive
- Understanding of the Government contracting and procurement process
- Understanding of Shipley Business Development Lifecycle process
- Ability to motivate and energize a team to produce a winning proposal
- Ability to work effectively with a diverse range of people who possess a variety of skills, experience, and personalities
- Mastery of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent time management, organization skills and attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- S. Citizenship
- Possess an active Top Secret clearance
- Bachelor’s Degree or two additional years related professional experience working on projects of similar scope
Place of Performance: Reston, VA
Work Schedule: Mon-Fri, 40 hours per week. Requires extended hours during active proposals
Travel Requirements: Minimal to none
ATS is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Raymond W. Crumpler
11091 Sunset Hills Road Suite 150
Reston, VA 20190
Direct Line: (571) 262-6402
Fax Line: (571) 262-6402
This transmission may contain information that is privileged, confidential and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the information contained herein (including any reliance thereon) is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately notify the sender and destroy the material in its entirety, whether in electronic or hard copy format. Thank you.