Must have - DOD TOP SECRET
Willing to drive to DC- its hybrid -onsite and remote role.
The primary scope of this work shall be to:
- Coordinate work activities and write and edit highly complex technical information technology-related documents, including presentations, manuals, reports, and specifications
- Create, develop, plan, write and edit highly complex technical documents for publication
- Edit documents for style, clarity, consistency, and adherence to customer guidelines
- Support digital marketing promotion and communication efforts
- Research highly complex technical concepts
- Create new technical documents that are complex in nature
- Conduct interviews with various technical staff to gather data for documentation.
- Write and edit policies, procedures, workflows, manuals.
- Possibly lead large production efforts.
- Evaluate and provide feedback on draft documents and attends documentation reviews.
- Participation in event coordination and marketing; creating the digital (PowerPoint) presentations for new products and services coming from the CIO office.
- Active Top Secret Clearance with SCI eligibility.
- Perform work onsite at the customer location in Washington, D.C.
· At least 2 years of technical writing experience, including
o Experience in marketing, event coordination, and business analysis is necessary.
· Ability to interface with technical staff and end-users to understand functional requirements
· Ability to write for technical and non-technical audiences
· Microsoft Office mandatory