TEKsystems Global Services® is part of TEKsystems, the leading IT services and staffing company in North America.
TEKsystems Global Services provides a continuum of services ranging from engagement management to full outsourcing for applications, infrastructure and learning solutions. As a services provider, we leverage our talent management strengths to extend the business value of our client partnerships and deliver measurable business and IT outcomes.
TEKsystems Global Services is a fast-paced, growing organization with a dynamic and diverse work environment. Our strong culture is embodied by our core values— relationships, commitment, serving others and open communication. Our values guide our hiring decisions and shape how we make a meaningful impact in the IT market.
The Proposal Content & Quality Manager involves management of processes and data critical to the successful operations of the Proposal Center in a fast-paced environment in support of our services sales organization.
As a facilitator and key member of the Proposal Center team, the Proposal Content & Quality Manager will coordinate with all internal stakeholders such as the Proposal Managers, Sales Team, Finance/Contracts/Legal Team, interdisciplinary Subject Matter Experts, Marketing Team, and third-party vendors and subcontractors as necessary to develop processes to proactively create and provide on-going upkeep and management of a for-purpose proposal and contract content repository. This person will play a key role in ensuring all such content is current, available, and relevant for team operations. In addition to content related roles, this person will also be responsible for building and maintaining processes for evaluation of proposal response and Statement of Work quality and working with team members when quality concerns are found to identify root cause and improvement strategies.
As part of a large technology services organization, the Proposal Content & Quality Manager may participate with teams in other departments including the Solution Executive, Front Office/Finance, and Legal teams to ensure coordination of content processes and best practices.
• Leads and manages the overall proposal content curation and quality processes
• Sets clear expectations for an operating rhythm and communication norms with regards to proposal content and quality
• Ability to engage experts within the organization and efficiently gather necessary information
• Independent and creative problem-solver, critical thinker, team player
• Capable of managing multiple, competing priorities
• Lead and teach others on the team in suggesting and submitting new content from current work
• Learn and maintain practice and vertical knowledge (e.g., Application Development, Information Security, Healthcare, Energy, etc.)
• Chair of the Proposal Content Committee managing meeting schedules, agenda, and meeting outcomes
• Work independently and with Subject Matter Experts to harvest, write, edit, and maintain both RFP and Statement of Work-related content
• Ensure scope and quality of content in repository through collaboration and regular operating rhythm with other stakeholders, proposal team members, and Subject Matter Experts.
• When necessary, assist Proposal Managers with preparation of new material needed for RFP responses or Statements of Work including gathering, writing, formatting, and proofreading the new material.
• Perform writing, editing, and proofreading functions as needed
• Learn and serve as content administrator for Qorus Content Hub and associated SharePoint Online content libraries.
• Create and maintain common abbreviation and acronym lists
• Contribute to and maintain proposal library material (e.g., Qorus, Seismic)
• Working with Director of Proposal Center, create and maintain proposal quality guidelines and process for measuring and improving proposal quality over time
• As assigned, interact with customer representatives in support of content and document quality and/or customer engagement and satisfaction.
• Other duties that might be identified consistent with overall role expectations
Required Education, Competencies, and Attributes
1. Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Business Administration, Marketing or similar relevant field with 4+ years of overall experience involving writing, content curation, proposal content management, service management, or other related activities.
2. Excellent writing and verbal communication skills with a strong ability to create succinct, compelling, accurate content. Excellent English language and grammar skills.
3. High level of ability and experience with Microsoft Office suite of products. Ability to learn other technology products quickly and easily as needed. (Qorus Content Hub, SharePoint, etc)
4. Ability to understand or interpret complex information about technology services and practices quickly and accurately.
5. Independent and highly organized with very strong attention to detail
6. Strong ability to build and maintain professional relationships and thrive in a matrixed team environment.
7. Demonstrates corporate core values in relationship building, commitment, serving others, and open communications
8. Prior experience with third-party content management software and/or technology services a plus.
North Carolina - Greensboro and 30% travel
Medical, Dental & Vision
Short & Long-Term Disability
Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
Life & AD&D & Supplemental Life
Top Skills Details:
Experience with Creation of SOW and working on RFP responses
Experience in working with SharePoint , Content libraries , Microsoft 360
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
Great communication skills , written and spoken
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.