Anglicotech, LLC modernizes Supply Chain and Logistics Processes with new technology across multiple networks on a global scale to make them more efficient, secure, and resilient. We have partnered with the DoD Joint Staff, US Navy, Marne Corps, Air Force, and Armed Forces of the Philippines. Our core value is in integrating emerging technology enablers to the supply chain such as unmanned systems, additive manufacturing, and cyber security tools.
We are seeking a Capture Manager with immediate availability that will thrive in a challenging and rewarding process-oriented environment.
- This position is in Crystal City, Virginia.
- Populate, validate, update, and implement the capture plan.
- Plan, document, and manage the internal and external capture project efforts.
- Brief executive management as scheduled.
- Align marketing intelligence with the capture strategy.
- Assess customer’s issues, program requirements, and competitive position.
- Conduct, manage, or obtain competitive and price-to-win analysis.
- Collaboratively develop capture strategy with the program manager and proposal manager.
- Serve as primary point of contact among the proposal development, solution, and pricing team.
- Secure senior management commitment and corporate resources for capture and proposal efforts.
- Monitor, review, and direct weekly proposal progress, ensuring adherence to the proposal process and schedule.
- Manage the capture team, comprising the capture/opportunity, program, and proposal managers.
- Develop the initial executive summary draft; direct completion of the final version; and confirm alignment among the executive summary, volume summaries, and customer presentations.
- Participate as an independent proposal evaluator in all major proposal reviews.
- Prepare and present the capture plan at the Pursuit, Bid, and Bid Validation Decision Gate reviews.
- Participate in color team reviews.
- Works in close collaboration with organization's product/service subject matter experts, sales and marketing, and finance departments.
- Upon contract win, support transition to operation and delivery teams
- Regularly attend receptions, dinners and events outside normal business hours.
- Travel 25%.
- US Citizenship required
- Ability to obtain and maintain a US Security clearance at the minimum level of Secret
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent relevant work experience (two years of work experience may be substituted for each year of education required).
- Formal Capture Management course.
- 8-10+ years of experience in Business Development related field.
- Demonstrated success in successfully winning competitive bids as a capture manager.
Preferred Additional Skills:
- Experience with Shipley Business Development program.
- Successful capture within the Department of the Navy or DoD Joint Staff.
- Experience with GovWin.
- Experience in the Indo-Asia Pacific Theater of Operations.
- Experience with any of the following industries: Supply Chain, Logistics, Information Technology, or Cyber Security.
Anglicotech, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer with a strong commitment to supporting and retaining a diverse and talented workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Anglicotech, LLC offers competitive compensation and benefits as well as great long-term career opportunities.
For more information or to apply, visit our website at www.anglicotech.com/career.