Join APMP-NCA for an informative and engaging morning to discuss Rethinking Your Capture Strategy from Planning to Pursuit! Our breakfast will be kicked off by an enthusiastic keynote speaker. The remainder of time will be round table breakout discussions on varieties of topics surrounding win strategies, led by different moderators including topics such as customer relationships, customer hot buttons, with themes, and facetime with feds. You will hear from the industry’s best on their viewpoints and will take away pointers and guidance that you can apply in the opportunities you pursue.
Michael Palmer (Invited Keynote Speaker), Department of Homeland Security, Digital Services
Michael supports acquisition strategy activities for the Department of Homeland Security’s (DHS) Digital Service as they tackle digital transformation projects across DHS. In March 2016, he returned to DHS after an assignment to the United States Digital Service (USDS) Headquarters at the White House where he led acquisition and technology reform efforts across the government. Prior to his time with USDS, Michael led acquisition activities for DHS’s Office of Cybersecurity and Communications where he managed a portfolio of cybersecurity contracts valued over $1 billion. Previously at the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), Michael led the planning and management of large-scale IT programs, primarily for EPA’s Office of Environmental Information, and he has also worked at GSA FEDSIM where he managed over $1 billion in government IT contracts. Michael has successful private sector experience in business development and project management roles. Michael has a B.S. in Mechanical Engineering from Clemson University, an MBA from George Mason University, a Project Management Professional (PMP) certification, and a FAC-P/PM Level 3 certification.
- Hezekiah White, American Systems, Sr. Capture Manager – Customer Hot Buttons and Win Theme Alignment
- Jim Bender, ZK Development Solutions, Principal – Marketing Hacks to Get You More Facetime with Feds
- David Taylor, Rockwell Collins, Principal Manager, Capture Management – Lack of Capture Planning – How to Plan Without a Plan
- Vineet Daga, American Systems, Director, Capture Management – International Capture vs. Domestic Capture Strategies
- Craig Proulx, ADS Corporation, Vice President, Business Development – Succeeding at BPA/IDIQ Proposals
- Dave Rinaldo, Agency CHIEF, Chief Operating Officer – Building a Capture Team and Culture
Stop by the vendor booths to pick up some swag and don’t forget to bring your stack of business cards for networking. Get your tickets now- this limited-seating event WILL sell out!” ***Please notify us if you have a food allergy.***